Promotions & Rebirths
Promotions are obtainable at certain milestones after the completion of a specific task. There are currently four promotion levels and methods of being promoted further. More information regarding promotions can be found at any time in-game by using the !promote command.
Basic - This is the promotion level all players start at.
Adept - This promotion can be purchased from Queen Yvonne for 100k. There is no level requirement to receive this promotion. Queen Yvonne is at the north-most part of the main city.
Master - This promotion is earned as the final reward from the Initiation Quest. You can find more information about this quest by asking Queen Yvonne for a promotion once you have been promoted to Adept. You must be level 600 to start this quest.
Reborn - Queen Yvonne will offer a Rebirth to players once they reach level 1400.
The Rebirth System provides players with opportunity to advance their character's progress beyond regular leveling. Currently, players are able to benefit from up to 5 Rebirth Levels. Players will earn the following benefits after each rebirth:
- A new vocation upon your first rebirth, including increased health/mana regeneration.
- A slight, permanent damage boost for each Rebirth Level.
- 40 levels worth of additional base health/mana, per Rebirth Level.
- Extra capacity equal to 60 potions for your vocation.
- The ability to use any piece of equipment regardless of its level requirement, provided your character is the proper vocation and the item does not have a Rebirth Level requirement.
- The ability to use any spell, rune, or potion, provided your character is the proper vocation, has enough mana (if applicable), and the spell, rune, or potion does not have a Rebirth Level requirement.
- Rebirth-exclusive achievements.
- The opportunity to complete all Daily Quests again, if they were on cooldown prior.
- The opportunity to participate in content gated by Rebirth Level requirements; including access to top-tier end-game equipment.
- Player’s Charm Bag will increase by 1 slot for each rebirth level to a max of 8 slots.
Special Benefits to reaching specific Rebirth milestones are as follows:
- Rebirth Level 1- 2 respawns Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 2- Demonborn Valley Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 2- Primordial East Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 2- Primordial West Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 3- Demon Jail Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 3- Primordial Prison Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 4- Catacombs Lvl (1000)
- Rebirth Level 5- The Water Temple Quest Lvl (1200)
Upon asking Queen Yvonne for enlightenment, your character will be reset to level 8 in exchange for a Rebirth Level. Players will keep their skill experience as well as profession experience upon Rebirthing.